Monday, July 13, 2009

Pink or Blue

I was supposed to have my ultrasound on the 22nd of this month, but this weekend I started feeling VERY anxious to know if we are having a BOY or a GIRL join our family in December so today I called in and bumped up my appointment to...TOMORROW.

So at 9:30 am I will know (happy early birthday to me :) )

So...leave a comment and take a guess, will baby #2 be a baby boy or girl?

People always ask, what do you want and the answer is.... Either. A Healthy baby is what we want but a boy would be so cool to give Tay a lil' buddy PLUS we'd be ready w/ all the clothes (same season baby pretty much too) BUT we have NO NAME haha
If it's a girl, we have the name and would be THRILLED to get our baby girl! So... BRING ON THE EXCITING NEWS!

2 comments:

Kim said...

my brain only thinks in PINK! so..you go GIRL!!

Jen Nelson said...

I'm thinking another baby boy! Can't wait!!