This weekend some of my Great Idaho friends came down to play. Kendra, Becca and Jill (w/ her sweet baby girl Livvie) came down and Sarah and I met them for dinner Friday night. Then we all hit up IKEA (all left w/ a lil' treat) and then we headed to the hotel for a long night of not much sleep but LOTS of good talkin'. I slept a total of 3 hrs. SWEET and then today was Layla's "tea party" shower. My mom planned a lot for this and the day turned out PERFECT. It was filled with fabulous food and some of the GREATEST PEOPLE I KNOW. I had a great time and loved dressing up and seeing my friends dress up as well. It was a special special day- thanks to everyone that made it that way. U R THE BEST!
7 comments:
What a cute pregnant girl you are! I wish I could've been there. We'll just have to get together so our little ones can meet, :):)
Looks like it was loads of fun. Hope Layla got some cute things.
I am so glad I was able to make it! You are absolutely adorable and I miss seeing you everyday! Tea party was a blast...I want these pictures!!
It was so fun to see you!! Sorry we had to leave early!:) Happy Baby!:)
What a cute little theme! Looks like you had a blast!
Looks like soo much fun! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it. You all look darling! And all that food! YUMO! So glad you had fun! ~Loves~
Looks like things went really well! How fun!
Post a Comment