Thursday, September 11, 2008

Calling all Martha's

So I have so many friends that are MUCH more talented then me in the baking area of life. (Lil, Laura, Kenna and more) BUT I am wondering if any of you have or have seen an EASY but cool CARS CAKE to make. Tay's birthday is coming up soon and it's a CARS theme. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

5 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

I have seen this car cake done alot! Its not really original, but makes it alot easier on the baker (YOU) I cant wait to do another speciailized cake for mikey. My wheels are already turning and I still have 3 months to go. Good Luck!

Duh- the pic- Ill send to your email.

Lyndsie said...

If you find a cute and kind of easy one you will have to let me know. Zac loves cars and is already thiniking about his next birthday!!!

Kristi Avery said...

I did one for Colton's b-day. look at my january post. basically I just frosted a cake in a pan white. I made a black road. i bought a little mcqueen car and placed it on the road. I wrote happy bday above. i have better pics if you need them.

McKenna Gordon said...

Just have the Sweet Tooth Fairy make it for you. They're in provo.
http://www.thesweettoothfairy.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat,
check this page out: http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/cars-cakes.html
There are tons of "cars-cakes".
Bye, Ulrike