WE have DUCKS! That live in the pond by our condo. It's awesome!
We had fun feeding them....Tay throws the food at them, of course
Taylor eating his big toe on the way home from Idaho....he got THAT bored! :)
5 Generation Pic. Taylor being the youngest, then me, then Gerry my Step Dad, then his mother Arlene and then her Mother...she's 92. 2 to 92 that's Cool huh.We went to Yellowstone over Labor Day weekend and stayed at Macks Inn w/ my mom and Gerry and Ali and Amanda, I will post pics soon. James had never been, it was a lot of fun...except when Taylor threw his awesome truck down a waterfall hill and then looked at all of us like "Well...........Go Get it". :)
PS. TO ALL MY BLOGGIN' BUDDIES. I have been Sooooo behind but...today I just got caught up on reading all your blogs but didn't make any comments due to time. I MUST SAY all you mom's of kids that started school- the pics are so sweet, Ellie and Kort, and Averies, and Ang's and Jaime and Jenn T. and on and on...all your children are so sweet. I can't wait for Tay's first day of school (yet I dread the day) Kenna- Your bro's wedding pics are AMAZING....how talented can one person get, NO FAIR! UR my hero! Wedding looked amazing. MISSY-I need copies of our POOL Day Pics :) Lexi-Your HILARIOUS at the Zoo and Danica- Londons getting so big, and ps . don't wish for snow anymore :) :)
2 comments:
MMM Toe Soup....;)
Tay is so adorable!!
Hey! We were in Island Park over Labor Day, too! Too bad we missed each other! Taylor is so cute.. we haven't seen you guys for a long time. Come to Pocatello!
Post a Comment