Sunday, June 3, 2012

MAY!


After lots of practice the 8 of us preggos in my ward did a fun dance at the ward talent show to "I'm Pregnant and I know it" (I'm sexy and I know it, LMFAO) It was a RIOT. on you tube under High Country Ladies. it really was so fun. We had shirts made w/ lil' fit on our bellys that said I'm Pregnant and I know it and on the back it said waddle waddle waddle. LOVE these girls. 

A mom at the gym was NOT paying attention and slammed Taylors finger in the gate, hit pinky nail is totally GONE. He was so tough, my poor baby. 
 ALI CAME TO VISIT, what a treat.... we had a lot of fun. One day after Taylors graduation Ali, Tay and me went neon mini monster golfing and on the way there Ali asked me "What is 13.1?" I said.... a 1/2 marathon and then he said "what is 3.14?" if you get it right I will buy you a loaf of bread at Great Harvest." it took me about 2 seconds to answer "PIE" like in PI. He was SHOCKED I would know and said, how long has it been since you've been in Geometry and I said "I have NO IDEA but I do know that 3.14 is PI" It was AWESOME. Sorry bro, I'm smarter than you thought.
 Uncle Ali and the kids playing a lil' soccer in the backyard.
 Thumbs up for a GOAL

 Memorial Day 2012, we had a bunch of ward friends over for fun and A BBQ
 Lauren, Vanessa, Me, Beth, Mori, Kaydree, Jessica and Aryelle.
 I braved Sea World for the first time w/ the kids alone. We had a great time watching the alligators get fed chicken and fish. Always a fun time at Sea World.
 The kids loved the snakes.... Layla did NOT like the Lizard, she told me "I dont like that lizard"





1 comment:

Sara said...

That video was hilarious! Good job!