
Movie snack back at the suite
TOY STORY MANIA... mom had the high score of the trip and that cart :)




















My PRECIOUS little kids... Taylor and Layla


Best buddies.... love these two


haha they were SO tired at this point in the night. can't you see how thrilled they are to be at the 3d movie Captain EO


Silly girl waiting for parade.









My PRECIOUS little kids... Taylor and Layla
Best buddies.... love these two

haha they were SO tired at this point in the night. can't you see how thrilled they are to be at the 3d movie Captain EO

Silly girl waiting for parade.
and we are.... living happily ever after (cheesy but TRUE :) )


We went and talked to CRUSH the turtle and he picked Taylor out of the crowd and talked to him. He renamed him "Title wave Taylor" :)


had to get the mickey cookie I saw on the food network (it wasn't good....but the brownie was)


We went and talked to CRUSH the turtle and he picked Taylor out of the crowd and talked to him. He renamed him "Title wave Taylor" :)

had to get the mickey cookie I saw on the food network (it wasn't good....but the brownie was)

Classic Layla face


SO COOL that we were at Disneyland the same time as my friend Bekah...the even cooler thing is that we RAN into each other randomly two days in a row. SUPER COOL.







ToonTown made my kids SILLY :) oh wait Sillier, they already are Silly


On the Roger Rabbit Ride

Blowing the TNT was so alarming to Layla, so fun


Dad at the shocking door was scary at first, the kids ran away and then giggled and loved it











Mickey made Layla SHAKE. she was so scared.




SO COOL that we were at Disneyland the same time as my friend Bekah...the even cooler thing is that we RAN into each other randomly two days in a row. SUPER COOL.


ToonTown made my kids SILLY :) oh wait Sillier, they already are Silly
On the Roger Rabbit Ride
Blowing the TNT was so alarming to Layla, so fun


Dad at the shocking door was scary at first, the kids ran away and then giggled and loved it






Mickey made Layla SHAKE. she was so scared.




Princesses were LouLous favorite and since Snow White is mommys favorite I wanted in the pic too :)


Cinderella asked Taylor if he was a prince and he said "no a jedi"




Cinderella asked Taylor if he was a prince and he said "no a jedi"


JEDI TRAINING. Woohoo Go Taylor!










Trying to get the Sword out of the Stone


Memories for LIFE!

Superbowl Sunday James and I decided...we should go to Disneyland on Wednesday if we can. James has the whole month off of work (but still gets a paycheck) WHO GETS THAT? Ever? So after checking in to a few things- it all worked out like a dream. Our generous neighbor is a pilot for Jet Blue and hooked us up w/ Buddy passes so we paid like $300 for the whole family to fly round trip. Matt, James brother has a corporate hook up thru marriott so we got a way cute suite for a decent price, we HAD TO MAKE THIS TRIP.




Trying to get the Sword out of the Stone
Memories for LIFE!
Superbowl Sunday James and I decided...we should go to Disneyland on Wednesday if we can. James has the whole month off of work (but still gets a paycheck) WHO GETS THAT? Ever? So after checking in to a few things- it all worked out like a dream. Our generous neighbor is a pilot for Jet Blue and hooked us up w/ Buddy passes so we paid like $300 for the whole family to fly round trip. Matt, James brother has a corporate hook up thru marriott so we got a way cute suite for a decent price, we HAD TO MAKE THIS TRIP.
Off we went Wed eve and flew out of Austin to Long Beach (landing was SUPER rough and got VERY turbulent. James and I were slightly concerned. Layla was really scared and Taylor was yelling with his hands up "Woohoo, this is awesome, this is going to be like Disneyland." haha when we got there we took a shuttle to our suite. The kids slept on the pull out bed together and they thought that was cool. Layla such a big girl. It was ADORABLE in the morning I would hear Taylor say "Layla are you awake" and Layla would say "Ya" and then they would talk back and forth back and forth. The weather was PERFECT. The Lines were great and the lines that WERE BAD (Toy story mania cuz there is no fast pass) I happened to have an employee give me a special ride pass for some reason and we got RIGHT ON, they didn't take the pass away so we used it on THREE rides. The next day we wanted to ride Toy Story again but couldn't wait in that line, so I asked an employee about those passes and he told me "No that is upper management stuff, I dont have any of those to give out" I was bummed and was walking away when I saw another employee hand one over to some people...so I ran over to him and asked him to "Please charm me with one of those" HE DID :) :) We rode EVERY ride we wanted to and some more than once. I think we rode Pirates 2 or 3 times. The kids LOVED TOONTOWN and playing around the jail and the fun TNT and silly noisy doors. We also all loved the Roger Rabbit ride. Taylor was scared at first of a few but ended up liking them all (EXCEPT MR TOAD, that one he had tears by the end). Layla loved EVERY Ride. We were able to see SO MANY Characters. Layla was terrified of most, except she LOVED LOVED LOVED the Princesses...she would run and hug and love them. She told them how pretty they were. The Parade was AMAZING and the Fireworks were incredible. We took Taylor to Jedi training early so he could hopefully be picked to train and literally every kids but him and another one around were picked. He was devistated...I saw him DEFLATE and he was in tears. I told him "baby, this is your trip and we can do whatever you want to do..stay and watch or come back and try again." We came back the next hour and he was picked to train. He was SO EXCITED, he got his cloak, saber and was instructed and then fought Darth Vader and got his certificate of training, which we have framed. It was a highlight to watch :)
Needless to say...this trip was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT in every way. I LOVED being there with my sweet family. Taking my kids there for the first time really was magical and James had never been to Calif. Adventure so that was AWESOME too.









5 comments:
Soooooo many amazing photos!!! I love it! I am so glad you got to go and had such a great time!! Your kids are so beautiful....well and handsome. :)
I am so glad you got to go. i LOVE going to Disneyland with the kids, it truly is magical. We haven't been in two years and the kids keep asking when we get to go back, I am ready too :)
How fun and I love it was spare of the moment, those trips sometimes turn out to be the best ones. I feel so bad that Mikey has yet to have gone to Disneyland, we keep talking about it but the price gets us discouraged, glad you had some hook ups! Those make it a MUST DO for sure :) Love all the pictures, cant believe how grown up Taylor and Layla are getting!! :)
all of those photos are GREAT! I love the kids expressions! Ahh SO FUN!
This looks like so much fun and you're kids look like they are the perfect age for it. Way to just jump in with both feet and go!
Post a Comment