My handsome TayThis pic is funny cuz we were about to have a yard sale and I said to a friend, I'm gonna get rid of some of Tays toys that he wont even NOTICE are gone, like his HUGE ELMO and what do u know, I go to check on him at night and he's pulled it out and asleep on it. I SWEAR to you he hasn't played with that is over a year. And I didn't think he heard me say I was going to get rid of it...it was just his intuition I guess. haha Needless to say we didn't get rid of it.

Taylor thinks he should copy Laylas foot eating action
Great Gpa Williams came for a short visit and taught Taylor about the rocks he found

The other day I was holding $18 cash and Layla reached up and grabbed it from me....uh oh, we're in for some trouble w/ this little lady


My sweet baby girl is changing so much. Her smile is so sweet....and nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby.

Great Gpa Williams came for a short visit and taught Taylor about the rocks he found
The other day I was holding $18 cash and Layla reached up and grabbed it from me....uh oh, we're in for some trouble w/ this little lady
My sweet baby girl is changing so much. Her smile is so sweet....and nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby.
3 comments:
Oh so cute!!
Tay and Elmo and Layla with some cold, hard cash!
You're blog is so fun. It looks like you guys have been having some great adventures!
Your children are so precious. YOu are a wonderful family. I consider myself lucky to say you are friends of mine!
Post a Comment