Monday, February 23, 2009

THIS FRIDAY!!!

THE DAY IS ALMOST HERE.... for the LOVE SWAP! The clothes are gonna be FAB the Prices will Be GREAT! COME SHOP for a good cause (Mothers w/o borders) SEE MY SIDE BAR LINK FOR MORE INFO.

Where: NOAHS In Lindon (off the PG/Lindon exit, big huge cement building)
When: THIS FRIDAY (i believe starts at 10 am and goes thru out day)
Why: Do u REallllllllllllllllly need a reason to shop for GREAT CLOTHES at a KILLER PRICE for a WONDERFUL CAUSE..........I think not.

SEE U THERE. Tell everyone you know. It's gonna be AWESOME

1 comment:

Rebecca Luke said...

Ok, so I don't know what happened, but forever I kept checking your blog and it kept showing me the old post over and over again and nothing new. So this whole time I though you hadn't been updating (which wasn't like you, but who am I to judge?), and I was so sad. So imagine my wonderment when I check google reader and see that you had posted like 5 other posts! Anywho, love the hair, wish I could be there for the swap, miss you guys so much, glad you sold your condo, and will be in touch soon! And yes, I know, I'm fired! haha!