Any one been to New York City for a vaca (Jill I know you have) .... any suggestions on where to stay, where to get a great deal and yada yada...I think I know the gists of the MUST SEE's...but maybe if you've been there you might have some tricks of the traveling for us. James SEEMS to think we are going in August... jk we are going to try really hard to have a couple get away (I graudate in Aug) so it'd be fun. YEAH!
3 comments:
You have to see a Broadway show.. try to get on the today show too! Ha! and.. don't drive your own car down town.. take the train and taxi's everywhere! I'm jealous.. that will be so fun!
Hey, Nattie! If you go to my blog and click on Brian and Marci Tullis... they can give you any info you need! They are from Idaho, but moved to NJ in the last year. They always go to the city, and they have done EVERYTHING!! Super fun couple... I'm sure they could help ya out! HOW FUN!!! NY is amazing!
Tommy and I went 2 years ago in August and loved it, can't wait to go back. We hit the yankee game and yankee stadium tour, so cool! You must do broadway shows, but get your tickets the day of at the discount booths, you wait only a half hour or so and get amazing discounts. We stayed at the Alex Hotel. Loved it and we were able to walk only a block or two to the grand central so we took the subway and it was only a few blocks to times square so we walked there to. It is a nice central location to everything. Also it is nice to do the double decker tour to see all the sites, they take you to all the main sites you would ant to see and you can get off and explore and then get on the next bus when you are done looking or if you are satisfied with just seeing the site from the bus you can stay on. So y uget on and off as you please and can take all the time you want. We loved it! We were able to see everything we wanted in the time we were there. Thats a lot so if you want more info let me know..lol. Hope you get to go!!!
Post a Comment